I always have such a large list of books on my TBR every week and month but those of you that have been around here a while will know that already. I may not get around to half of them but I usually do get to quite a few books each month.
This month I have decided them up into the ones that I really want to focus on and the ones that I want to get around to sometime but if I’m not feeling it then it’s ok.
Last year I tried so hard but I kept reading books off my list instead of my list. This year I am trying to focus on the ones that I want to get to most at the moment and just not stress so much about the rest.
I should definitely be able to manage all the ones I want to focus on this month since there are only 17 and I have been known to go through more than that in a week. So let’s hope this is one of those weeks.
- The Hiking Viking by Laura Gehl
- The Very Hungry Caterpiller’s First Spring by Eric Carle
- Dino-Easter by Lisa Wheeler and Barry Gott
- Anansi and the Golden Pot by Taiye Selasi
- Nenek Tata and the Mangrove Menace by Judith Van Price and Jacque Vun
- Listen to Your Inner Voice by Catherine Flores
- The Tsarina’s Daughter by Ellen Alpsten
- The Younger Wife by Sally Helpworth
- Persians by Lloyd Llewellen-Jones
- Intermittent Fasting for Women by Healthfit Publishing
- The Woods at Dusk by Kate Watterson
- The Mermaid From Jeju by Sumi Hahn
- The Vanishing at Loxy Manor by Abigail Wilson
- Thursday is the New Friday by Joe Sanok
- The Ghost and Little Marie by Bobbi Holmes
- Fast. Feast. Repeat. By Gin Stephens
- The Other Bennet Sister by Janice Hadlow
- Things we Lost in the Fire by Mariana Enriquez
- A Glimmer of Death by Valerie Wilson Wesley
- The Night Swim by Megan Goldin
- Intuitive Fasting by Dr. Will Cole
- The First Mistake by Sandie Jones
- The Perfect Marriage by Jeneva Rose
- A Witch Before Dying by Heather Blake
- The Year of Magical Thinking by Joan Didion
- How to Book a Murder by Cynthia
- The Island of Sea Women by Lisa See
- Loretta Little Looks Back by Andrea Davis Pinkney
- The Nightmare Thief by Nicole Lesperance
- The Dream Spies by Nicole Lesperance
- Murder Most Sweet by Laura Jensen Walker
- The Windsor Knot by SJ Bennett
- 28 Days by Charles R. Smith
- I’m So Effing Tired by Amy Shah, MD
- The Memory Thief by Lauren Mansy
- The Case for Trump by Victor Davis Hanson
- Little Bookshop of Murder by Maggie Blackburn
- In Hot Water by Kate Kingsbury
- The Faberge Secret by Charles Belfoure
- A Christmas Legacy by Ann Perry
- New Orleans Carnival Krewes
- The Key Lime Crime by Lucy Burdette
- China Dolls by Lisa See
- The Tea Girl of Hummingbird Lane by Lisa See
What are you reading this month?
*This post has affiliate links to provide you with quick and easy access to related content. I receive a small commission for purchased items, at no additional cost to you.
*While this blog is my own opinions and I may provide information within, use at your own risk. I am not responsible for any harm or loss monetary or otherwise and will not provide compensation in any form for any reason whatsoever.
*All statement and opinions are my own unless otherwise stated. Opinions and content may change at any time without notice. No use of content may be used without prior authorization.
*It is not my intent to offend anyone in any way. Removal of ugly, hateful, or just plain rude comments will be deleted without warning.