Release On March 16, 2021
I loved this delightfully wonderful book! Go pick this up now for your children and students. There is so much in this book. The pictures are great and it is filled with such fun and even information pages at the end. If you love spring and all the animals and plants that come along with it then this is the book for you.
I am so glad I received this free ARC from Netgalley and Quarto Publishing Group in exchange for an honest review.
There is so much you could do with this book.
- Go on a nature walk to find all the plants and animals around you.
- Learn the animal life cycles for birds, butterflies, frogs
- Study hibernation
- Learn about the seasons and the earths tilt
- Learn about pond life
- Play a game of chase to get your blood pumping.
- Jump like a frog
- Fly around like a butterfly
- Go swimming like a fish
- Walk like a chick
- Get a caterpillar and watch it grow into a butterfly
- Get a fish egg or tadpole and watch it turn into a Frog
- Plant a carrot and watch it grow. Or something else if you’d prefer. Maybe a flower.
- Learn how bees pollenate vs the wind
- Learn about insects vs mammals vs fish
- Have them write about there favorite part of spring.
- Paint or draw a picture of something related to Spring
- Make a paper flower, frog, fox, chick, or fish
- Put up a bird feeder(remember it may take a couple weeks for them to find it)
- Do some birdwatching
- Build a bird nest out of snacks
- Talk about the benefits of different insects
Make sure to let me know what you think of this book and if you did any of the activities above. If you have something I didn’t think of please leave it in the comments below.
*This post has affiliate links to provide you with quick and easy access to related content. I receive a small commission for purchased items, at no additional cost to you.
*While this blog is my own opinions and I may provide information within, use at your own risk. I am not responsible for any harm or loss monetary or otherwise and will not provide compensation in any form for any reason whatsoever.
*All statement and opinions are my own unless otherwise stated. Opinions and content may change at any time without notice. No use of content may be used without prior authorization.
*It is not my intent to offend anyone in any way. Removal of ugly, hateful, or just plain rude comments will be deleted without warning.